here you will find photo dumps and camera ponderings.
I hope you will come back soon~
Includes my favorite way to open a film canister.
Though I usually round off the corners of the film when I cut -helps for older reels.
The holga workshop is up and running since new material came in through the door :) one lens modded and one body to convert to pinhole.
So we talked redscale on the fence here a while back. here are some links if you want to start rolling and lighting up your own :)
- What I usually do with two cassettes:
- Insert the roller up and down (does not work in all cameras):
- Pull out o folding the film the wrong way in the cassette it is in:
- And so little example of how it might look with redscale in different lighting conditions:
- Different films have different thicknesses as well so you may need to expose more or less to get equivalent results:
And here some examples of how different redscale can look depending on light and over/under exposure :)
Good times from an outing last year (2013) with the photoclub where we got to learn cyanotopy
this is a scan from a contactprint